Applications will be accepted January 15 – February 15, 2015. All applications must be received no later than February 15 at 5:00 PM CST. Applications must be submitted online. Hard copy and incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
You will need the following information to complete your application online.
- Your full contact information including both your current address and permanent address
- The name and address of the school you are currently attending
- The names of the three positions for which you would like your application to be considered. If you would like to review the positions available, please click here or use the links to the left.
- The names, addresses, emails and telephone numbers for the two (2) individuals you have asked to submit letters of recommendation on your behalf.
- A personal statement, no more than 500 words, describing why you feel you are an excellent candidate for BioTrain and how you see BioTrain benefiting your career and educational goals. Additionally, please address any specific requirements listed for the positions you have chosen (see position description pages here) and any other information you feel might be useful to the reviewers.
- Transcripts will not be necessary for the selection process, but will be required of those selected for an internship position.