Applications will be accepted Jan. 15 – Feb. 15, 2015. All applications must be received no later than Feb. 15 at 5 p.m. CST. Applications must be submitted online. Hard copy and incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
You will need the following information to complete your application online.
- Your full contact information including both your current address and permanent address
- The name and address of the school you are currently attending
- The names of the three positions for which you would like your application to be considered
- The names, addresses, emails and telephone numbers for the two (2) individuals you have asked to submit letters of recommendation on your behalf
- A personal statement, no more than 500 words, describing why you feel you are an excellent candidate for BioTrain and how you see BioTrain benefiting your career and educational goals; additionally, please address any specific requirements listed for the positions you have chosen and any other information you feel might be useful to the reviewers
- Transcripts will not be necessary for the selection process, but will be required of those selected for an internship position.