Serina Therapeutics, Inc.
The successful applicant will:
- Learn analytical methods and tools that are necessary to characterize different polymer scaffolds used in drug delivery. Some of the instruments that the candidate will be asked to learn are HPLC and NMR.
- Learn simple organic and polymer chemistries in relation to synthesis, purification and conjugation.
- Take supervision from full-time chemists but also be willing to contribute on research findings. Be able to understand and interpret analytical data obtained from experiments.
- Maintain chemistry laboratory notebook to record procedures and results.
- An undergraduate science student majoring or minoring in chemistry or related field.
- Knowledge of use of PC software such as Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Must have excellent communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to participate in a team environment. Experience in writing scientific reports and presenting data to peers is a plus.
- Performance of tasks essential to the job function may require the employee to work directly with, handle, or otherwise come into contact with chemicals, pharmaceutical agents and biological matrices. Employees must be able to wear respiratory protection (filtering face piece, ½ face, full-face or powered air purifying respirator, supplied air or self contained breathing apparatus) for certain tasks essential to the job function.
- Must sign a non-disclosure agreement