Conversant Healthcare Systems
As a member of the Clinical Data Team, this position’s primary responsibility will be to research, analyze, and validate clinical information to ensure consistency, integrity, and accuracy based on project specific guidelines. Other responsibilities will include :
- Reviewing and interpreting hospital records (physician notes, pathology reports, and laboratory reports).
- Identifying potential trial patients that meet complex research criteria.
- Performing additional clinical research using the site-specific EMR as needed.
- Communicating with site coordinators regarding any missing clinical information or collection issues.
- Ensuring compliance among site coordinators in clinical information entry and document redaction standards.
- Maintaining confidentiality of patient identification and medical information.
- Communicating with the project managers and clinical data analysts regularly concerning the availability of patients each week that fit project criteria, the status of any outstanding request for clinical information.
- Building and maintaining a good working relationship with colleagues in the Premier Support Team and CBio.
- Currently Pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Life Sciences Field
- Exposure to/familiarity with molecular diagnostic and testing platforms.
- Experience with PC and/or Mac operating systems.
- Detail oriented and possess strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Work independently or with a team.
- Self-motivated, efficient, and balanced.
- Ability to handle high stress situations with ease while maintaining a positive and productive attitude with those who you interact with on a daily basis.