Education Level: Undergraduate
Hours per Week: 20-30
Number of Positions Anticipated: 1
iCubate is seeking an enthusiastic individual to assist with the research and development of our novel, integrated platform for molecular diagnostics. This position is ideally suited for students with a keen interest in electrical engineering, optics, software and robotics. We are looking for candidates with a solid background in mechanical or electrical engineering to help perform a variety of tasks that can involve testing, basic assembly, programming, and documentation.
- Ability to work independently and participate in a small team environment.
- Familiarity with CAD/CAM is desired, but not required.
- Familiarity with programming languages such as C and C++ is desired, but not required.
- Familiarity with basic molecular and microbiology techniques is desired but not required.
- Enjoys a hands-on environment.