The Genome Circle
Established in 2012, the Genome Circle recognizes those donors who have shown exceptional support of HudsonAlpha’s mission through generous annual and cumulative giving. All individuals, foundations and corporations who make a major gift of $1,000 or more in a calendar year are recognized as members of the Genome Circle and receive special benefits.
Benefits of membership:
- Name included on the HudsonAlpha Society of Giving Wall in the atrium of HudsonAlpha
- Invitation to the annual Genome Circle recognition dinner
- Quarterly letter from Dr. Richard Myers, President and Science Director of HudsonAlpha
- Personal tours of HudsonAlpha
- Advance notice of events and newsworthy progress
- Invitation to special DNA extraction activity for children led by Dr. Neil Lamb, Vice President for Educational Outreach
For more information on joining the Genome Circle, contact Elizabeth Herrin at email@example.com.
The HudsonAlpha Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is the supporting entity for the HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology. Tax-deductible contributions to the foundation are for the sole purpose of advancing the mission of the HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology.
Tax identification #27-2320591