Established in 2012, the Genome Circle recognizes those donors who have shown exceptional support of HudsonAlpha’s mission through generous annual and cumulative giving. All individuals, foundations and corporations who make a major gift of $1,000 or more in a calendar year are recognized as members of the Genome Circle and receive special benefits.
We thank and appreciate all our Genome Circle Members.
Benefits of membership:
- Name included on the HudsonAlpha Society of Giving Wall in the atrium of HudsonAlpha
- Invitation to the annual Genome Circle recognition reception
- Updates from Dr. Richard Myers, President and Science Director of HudsonAlpha
- Personal tours of HudsonAlpha
- Advance notice of events and newsworthy progress
- Invitation to special DNA extraction activity for children led by a member of the Education Outreach Team.
For more information on joining the Genome Circle, contact Elizabeth Herrin at email@example.com.
The HudsonAlpha Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is the supporting entity for the HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology. Tax-deductible contributions to the foundation are for the sole purpose of advancing the mission of the HudsonAlpha Institute for Biotechnology.
Tax identification #27-2320591