1. Connect with international experts in the ground-breaking field of immunogenomics, at the intersection of genomics and immunology.
2. Be a part of the grassroots revolution in the way we approach human health.
3. Engage in a multi-day program of science talks presented by key leaders in immunogenomics.
4. Hear what the researchers say are the biggest challenges and breakthroughs in the field of immunology.
5. Discover new research that promises to revolutionize the way we view, diagnose and treat disease.
6. Converse with authors presenting their work discussing developments in genetic and epigenetic regulation of the immune system, the microbiome, medical genomics and more.
7. Connect with industry-related vendors in HudsonAlpha’s expansive exhibit space.
8. Network with colleagues from the top science and medical universities in the world.
9. Savor the flavors of local craft breweries in one of the fastest-growing craft beer markets in the U.S. at the Hops on the Helix beer festival.
10. Experience the Rocket City, dine underneath a Saturn V rocket, and ride space simulators at the U.S. Space & Rocket Center.
For more information and to register go to www.immunogenomics.com.